Hi there, my name is Sophie and i am 11 years old, my birthday is the 2ed July 1998. I go to the International school in Kular Lumpur! I live with my Mum and Stepdad, hamster and kitten, there names are Coco(hamster) and Molly(kitten)I am from England! (it is a very good place) I like to cook and play with Molly and Coco and i like to pant and draw pictures, I am a very frendly person and i am funny, I like to eat cocolate and lots of other food, Thanks fo reading people who are reading this bye!
- My favorite books are ways to live forever by Sally Nicolice and i like twilight by Stephenie Meyer and Treskelilonby Will petoson -The lats movie- I have seen was Harry Potter and the half-blood prince!
-An academic goal for this year would be to get better at math!
-An social goal for this year would be to cook a full corse meal for my family!
-My favorite vacation was when i went to Nusa Lembongan in Bali, because I meet a friend and it was sooooooooooooooooo fun!
1.I am beautiful!
2.Iam funny!
3.I am blonde!
4.I have blue eyes!
5.I have a big smile!
No comments:
Post a Comment