Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Humanities Desciussion

I am reading thunder Cave at the moment and me and my group talked about the important things and what we liked and disliked about the chapters we had read. I said that I liked the bit when Jake got ill, because it made you think that he might not be able to find his father if he continues to be ill, my other members agreed with me. Ivan said he didn't like the stampede, I thought that that bit was OK, but James didn't like it. We all thought that it was important when Jake meets Supeet, because it create a friendship between Jake and Supeet, and it also means that the is more then one character in the story. I thought it was important when Supeet teaches Jake how to live on his own. This was important because it make you learn more about Supeet and it made me more familiar with the surroundings in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment