Thursday, August 19, 2010

Some of my Favorite things

I have chosen a selection of objects that describe who I am. I have chosen chocolate cake, because I love cooking and eating sweet things.(well who doesn't)
I have also chosen a cat collar, because I have a cat and I love her, and she represents that I like to be around animals.She is a big part of my life, and she is total family to me! She is now One years old, I remember when we got her. It was in china town surprisingly, and Molly was just a little ball of fluff right in the back of the cage, we weren't allowed to have pets in the house, but we didn't care we thought she was soo cute , and we couldn't leave here there, s we bought her, and for china town she was very expensive. my dad didn't even know we had her until be go home.
Then there is a England flag, because I am from the UK and I like it there. I chose this, because I am proud of my country and love to talk about the good times I had there.

I took a picture of a book, because I like to read, and it helps me calm down when I am angry. My favorite book is called ways to live forever, because it tells a story as well as a lesson. It is very deep and graphical, I love reading books that are tense, they make you want to read on.

I also took a picture of some colouring pens, because I like to express my feelings through drawings. It is very hard for me to talk when I am under stress so I draw allot, it helps me communicate when I am having trouble with something or someone.
I took a picture of my Ipod, because I love my music and it gives me inspiration. I will remember my Ipod forever because I got it on the way to Malaysia, and I have been saving up for a long time.
I also chose some earring's because I like to make them, and like to collect them ans wear them. They are my fashion statement, I am always wearing them, and I love to dress up so I can wear some long pretty ones.
Tea bag, because I like to drink tea, and it is my national drink. Everyone know the UK for our tea, and everyone loves tea in England .
Another one is lip gloss, because I am never without it and nobody sees me without it. Also scarf, this tells people that I like to look good, and I am into fashion. I have many scarfs, I have a BIG obsession with them, I have about eight, whenever I see one I like I just have to have it.

And finally a dress, well it tell you that I am a girl and it shows that I like to dress up, and be feminine.There is a princess in every girl.(well there is in this one! )

No comments:

Post a Comment