Thursday, November 25, 2010

A silent Story


Arn Chorn Pond is an amazing person, he has been through many troubling times, I was touched by his story, and it made me think what my life would be like if I where in his situation, he was hunted by memories of Cambodia, and he has his family taken away from him, he was made a soldier at the age of 14, and then his whole life style change, he was suddenly the adopted son of a man in the US and went to White Mountain Regional High School. All the storys we have read at the moment connect with one another, because all the character have been thought distressing times, and they have become stronger and made a difference in the world one way or another. Arn Chorn Pond is so brave and no one I know has admitted they could go through what he went through, it is amazing how he can still be going strong even thought he has been through traumatic times, and I look up to him for that. Sometimes I ask myself, how would I react if I where in his situation, but I know I wolden't be able to be as strong as he was.

No comments:

Post a Comment